Albany is a luxury resort community set on 600 oceanside acres on New Providence in The Bahamas. Created by Joe Lewis and private investment organization Tavistock Group, along with golf legends Tiger Woods and Ernie Els and actor and musician Justin Timberlake, Albany features an unparalleled combination of architectural design, incomparable amenities, luxury residences, surroundings, prestigious amenities, including an Els-designed 18-hole championship golf course, a luxury boutique hotel, a family water park, an adult pool, a spa and fitness center, a children’s clubhouse, a variety of restaurants and bars, and a 71-slip mega-yacht marina.
The residences vary from vacation villas and custom homes with golf course views to beachfront estates with ocean vistas and dramatic penthouses overlooking the marina. With its location on New Providence in The Bahamas, Albany enjoys convenient access to banking, healthcare, emergency services, educational facilities and transportation, just minutes to private airfields and Nassau’s international airport .
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els measuring 7,400 yards.
- Mega-yacht marina that is one of the largest berthing facilities in the Caribbean with 71 slips for yachts as large as 73 meters or 240 feet in length.
- 15-acre equestrian center.
- Racquet center featuring six lighted Har-Tru tennis courts and paddle tennis facilities.
- Fully equipped fitness complex with lap pool, boxing ring, aerobics and Pilates studio and state of the art cardio and weight training center.
- Full-service spa and salon with private pavilions surrounding an outdoor garden.
- Fine and casual dining restaurants, bar and lounge all with stunning ocean views.
- Adult pool and bar with private cabanas.
- Family water park with pools, slides, waterfalls, net climbs and spouting and tipping water features.
- Kids clubhouse with activity centers and recreation facilities designed to accommodate and entertain both toddlers and teens.Pro shop offering the finest golf, tennis, and fitness apparel, equipment and accessories.
- Albany’s hotel cottages (exclusive collection of private residences that make up the community’s boutique hotel)